FHHS Learning Commons presents
- Think coding is only for computer geeks or gamers? Think
again! Coding is just the way to tell the computer what you want it to
do. And you can do lots of different kinds of things--create apps,
solve puzzles, draw pictures and designs, and yes, even create games to
- Think coding is too hard or takes a long time to learn? Well
then this challenge is for you! In less than one hour you can learn to
program droids and build your own galaxy far, far away--or make a
flappy birds game to play and share with your friends. You can also
create blocks of code to build an adventure in Minecraft, make an angry
birds maze, or even draw cool pictures and designs.
- And best of all- you can win prizes!
- Each student who completes an Hour of Code module will get one entry into our pizza giveaway for every tutorial they complete.
- The more you complete the more chances you have to win a pizza.
So get started by clicking on one of the icons below
for directions on how you can be part of the
2017 FHHS We Love to Code Challenge!
You must use your real first and last name to login if you want to be
in the drawing-otherwise we don't know who to give the prizes to!