Enrolling a Student at Francis Howell High School
To enroll a student at FHHS, call Tina Medley at 636-851-4789 and make an appointment for registration. The student and parent/guardian must reside within the FHSD/FHHS boundaries.
2016-2017 Enrollment Guide
2017-2018 Enrollment Guide
Student and Parent/Guardian Documents Required for FHSD Registration
- A Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (ultility bill, lease, sale contract)
- Proof of Parent/Guardian identity and relationship to student
- Emergency telephone numbers
- Additional information, as necessary
- IEP and evaluation if student is receiving Special Education Services
- Unofficial transcript/report card
- Custody papers
The following forms may be pulled on-line
Additional forms will be completed when you come in for enrollment.